Wednesday 3 February 2010

How I Contributed To The Task

When we first started to plan at the beginning of the year i helped organise how we would lay out our radio show with help from all of the other members of my group.

When we started recording our preliminary task, i helped with the editing and getting everything sounding good. I spent about 10-11 hours of my own private study time out of Media lessons to piece together our preliminary task.

I researched into local weather and traffic ready to present my findings on the preliminary radio task and also looked into local and national news for all of our group so we all had a story we could discuss. I also found music from my own computer at home and put it onto my memory stick so we could transfer it onto the schools website, ready to play on our radio show.

I have researched and looked into a variety of local radio stations, varying from Heart FM in Oxford, to Red Dragon in Wales! I have looked into the typical conventions of all of these radio stations and how they vary and differ.

No comments:

Post a Comment